Re: [RFI] LED Bulbs

To: "rfi@contesting.com List" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] LED Bulbs
From: "Dale J." <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 10:08:10 -0600
Shucks, that's another point, you got to be a Philadelphia lawyer to find and
understand all that government gobbly gook.

I'm not even sure where or if there is a field office in my city or near by.  I
imagine it's like calling the IRS.

Maybe what we need is a repository of complaints, then say once a month the
caretaker of the repository sends a letter to his/her contact at the FCC with a
request that written corrective action report be sent back within 30 days.

73
Dale, k9vuj