Re: [RFI] LED Bulbs

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] LED Bulbs
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 09:39:08 -0800
On 2/12/2014 8:57 AM, Tom Thompson wrote:
I think the bottom line is that the FCC is under funded and under staffed and we amateurs are a low priority. Maybe a concerted letter writing to our congressional representatives is in order.

That's the REAL problem, and it's that way on purpose. Back in the '80s, big biz lobbied to rewrite FCC Rules to make it hard to enforce them, and they got their way. And the FCC has no staff to enforce its own rules thanks to "small government," another phony baloney concept that big biz convinced us was a good idea.

73, Jim K9YC