Re: [RFI] U-Verse

To: rick darwicki <n6pe@yahoo.com>, Group RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] U-Verse
From: Patrick <wa4tuk-rf@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 20:29:35 -0400
Rick:

Have the U-verse folks changed something that you can identify as different? Different wiring to the house, for instance.

Did you originally have interference from U-verse or just a problem with your own TV service from U-verse being disrupted?

I thought, but don't really know for sure, that everything including the TV service arrived on a high bandwidth TCP/IP connection that was then converted back to TV in their set-top-box for the few channels you actually choose to watch.

Regardless, I'm glad it's working for you.

Pat
wa4tuk