Re: [RFI] Wall St.Journal Page One FCC Gets Serious on RFI

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Wall St.Journal Page One FCC Gets Serious on RFI
From: David Cole <dave@nk7z.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 17:46:05 -0700
I agree totally with Dave R here...  I had a very bad problem, and I
took the time to document everything, the discussions, the RFI, etc...
I sent it all into the FCC, and they sent a letter...  The problem
ended...  As Dave R said, if you don't let them know, nothing is going
to happen.
--
Thanks and 73's,
www.nk7z.net