Re: [RFI] ARRL to FCC...

To: "rfi@contesting.com Reflector" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] ARRL to FCC...
From: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 09:19:12 -0500
I'll ask again: How does this help you solve your RFI problem? This may help
vent your spleen, but I don't understand how this helps solve your immediate
problem. I await enlightenment.

Kim N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the
music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith