Re: [RFI] ARRL to FCC...

To: kgordon2006@frontier.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] ARRL to FCC...
From: "Dale J." <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 11:00:37 -0500
Ken, they have authority (or should have) over items that hit our shores.  What
the off shore mfg does with the product after it's been rejected is their
problem.  A few rejections I'm quite sure would get the message out.

This stuff is not too difficult, providing we have the resource, an agency
tasked with the job.

Dale, k9vuj