Re: [RFI] Noise cancellers....

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Noise cancellers....
From: Jerome Schatten <romers@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 22:46:38 -0700
Right on Pete... I use a 24ft vertical fed with ladder line working against a 100ft of chain link fence, with it's own tuner as the noise antenna. The mfj brings an S9 grinding noise level on 40 down to an S2... More than 40db. The small amount of signal loss is easily made up by the rig's rx preamp. Works slick.
Jerome - va7vv