Re: [RFI] A visit with the power company.

To: w0mu@w0mu.com,rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] A visit with the power company.
From: <n0tt1@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 23:58:12 +0000
> You could call the Sheriff's department and give them your info.
> They
> might just be growing tomato plants for spring planting but
> doubtful.

FWIW:
A raid actually happened in a Kansas City suberb maybe a
year and a half ago.  Police would get leads by surveiling
a store that sold growing equipment.  They looked in the
"suspects" trash and found "plant material" (I think it was
spinach or something like that) and thought it was MJ.  Well,
the police raided the house, busting down the front door!
Turns out that the growing equipment was for a father-son project
growing tomatos in their basement.  The "suspects" sued the
city...got maybe $2m.  BTW, the man and wife who lived
at the house with their children (or child) were former
CIA operatives!!!

Charlie, N0TT