Re: [RFI] Grow-light..

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Grow-light..
From: Larry Benko <xxw0qe@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 12:26:44 -0600
Paul,

I agree 100%. This reflector is filled with too many folks who post way too often about what they are going to do tomorrow. It would be much better if they did something first and then reported afterward about the outcome. They want the noise identified without ever actually looking for it. This behavior reminds me of the dog that chases cars. If the dog ever caught the car, the dog has no idea of what it would do with the car. Finding interference is ultimately about much more that whining about it. The final result is getting it fixed. The nature of RFI is that the source is probabilistically more likely to be nearby. Knowing your neighbors and being friends with them makes the fixing of RFI issues much easier.

Enough of the rant!

73,
Larry, W0QE