Re: [RFI] Link-coupled loop - more.

To: "n0tt1@juno.com" <n0tt1@juno.com>, "tlthompson@qwest.net" <tlthompson@qwest.net>, "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Link-coupled loop - more.
From: D C _Mac_ Macdonald <k2gkk@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 20:57:26 -0500
The sighting on the "distant object" method is probably the most expedient
method.

Don't forget to figure in the magnetic variation between true bearings and
compass bearings if you are planning to "plot" bearings for later analysis!

I would say a "lensatic" compass would be the preferred type to use.

* 73 - Mac, K2GKK/5 *
* (Since 30 Nov 53) *
* Oklahoma City, OK *
* USAF, Ret (61-81) *