Re: [RFI] Another possible problem?

To: kgordon2006@frontier.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Another possible problem?
From: Peter Laws <plaws0@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 10:48:06 -0500
On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 10:15 AM, Kenneth G. Gordon
<kgordon2006@frontier.com> wrote:

> On the basis of a photo in the local rag, the number 59 is prominently
> displayed on the light.

That's the signal report.

We've got LEDs on Main St but I'm not near enough to hear them even if
they do make noise.  Certainly they don't bother anything above 6 m in
the car (if I remember, I'll see if the 10m FM repeaters are in the
scanner in the car).

The light is quite white.  I also noticed that one of the local Bank
of SCAmerica branches has replaced all their parking lot floods with
LED arrays.