Re: [RFI] ARRL to FCC...

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] ARRL to FCC...
From: <n0tt1@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 01:35:00 +0000
> There are other things the lawyer advised not to suggest, such as
> telling light selling outlet that a certain type of light is RF
> quiet,
> even if we can't see any RFI, and even if it is RFI quiet-- if we
> are
> wrong, then we could be sued for telling them it was clean when it
> was
> not,

Lawsuit?  Not likely.  It's called "Barbershop Advice" and a person
should not be held liable for giving that kind of advice....run through
the
courts many years ago.

OTOH, if the advice is paid, professional advice, and the advice was
wrong,
perhaps causing harm, destruction of property, etc, then that's a
liability issue.

Advice given on these email "reflectors" is Barbershop Advice.

73,
Charlie, N0TT