Re: [RFI] 1.916 Intruder?

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] 1.916 Intruder?
From: Patrick <wa4tuk-rf@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2014 20:56:11 -0500
Still doesn't sound (to me) like what I found on the net for CODAR; however if you are sure then so be it.

I don't hear it tonight so maybe the email "static/hoopla/general fuss" helped scare it away. All together a good result. Now that it's gone I am reduced to griping about the local line noise and my neighbors fence. (Still an improvement !)

;-)

Pat
wa4tuk

Sounds like daily monitoring of CODAR for twenty plus years and about a
dozen other CODAR signals heard across HF at the same time up to 26 MHz,