Re: [RFI] 240vac Tester

To: qrv@kd4e.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] 240vac Tester
From: "Donald W. Kane via RFI" <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 20:11:33 -0500
Hubbell has a 3ph tester:

http://www.hubbell-wiring.com/press/PressReleaseDetail.aspx?ID=1146

Just came across it today...can't give any hands on reports

Don
WB2BEZ

In a message dated 1/15/2015 6:32:05 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,  qrv@
kd4e.com writes:

I have  one of those also for 120vac - need one for 4-pin 240vac
with a  load.

David KD4E

> This is close to my tester, color is  different, mine is green and by
Commercial Electric.

<http://www.amazon.com/Electrical-Receptacle-Outlet-Ground-Tester/dp/B0012DHVQ0>

--

*David*
~KD4E~

Safe & Secure  Search Engine: duckduckgo.com

Creative Tech:  groups.yahoo.com/group/ham-macguyver
Raspi Alternative:  groups.yahoo.com/group/beagleboneblack/

Restored to design-spec at  Heaven's gate  1Cor15:22