[RFI] Anyone ID the cause of this rain-initiated RFI?

To: RFI List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Anyone ID the cause of this rain-initiated RFI?
From: "qrv@kd4e.com" <qrv@kd4e.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2015 16:47:37 -0400
It's been generally RFI-quiet here ...

Just got 0.16" of sudden downpour a little earlier
and came inside.

Turned on the rig and from 550kHz - 14+mHz I heard
this in AM mode:

http://kd4e.com/kd4e-audio/recording-2april2015.mp3

I did not hear it on 17m or higher on my IC-7200
using the ZeroFive 43' vertical.

Anyone recognize the sound's likely source, please?

Thanks - David KD4E

--

*David* KD4E
ARES-EC Bulloch County, Nevils, Georgia USA

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com