Re: [RFI] Anyone ID the cause of this rain-initiated RFI?

To: David Robbins <k1ttt@arrl.net>, RFI List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Anyone ID the cause of this rain-initiated RFI?
From: "qrv@kd4e.com" <qrv@kd4e.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2015 18:24:19 -0400
Got tied up with pounding some fence posts after the
rain stopped - then some family stuff - a bit of a
breeze and no more rain, so all quiet now.

Next time I'll chase it right away.

Thanks - David

--

*David* KD4E
ARES-EC Bulloch County, Nevils, Georgia USA

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com