Re: [RFI] Query for the group.

Subject: Re: [RFI] Query for the group.
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2015 16:26:34 -0700
On Sat,7/25/2015 3:57 PM, Kenneth G. Gordon wrote:
My shack is in the far basement, and WiFi doesn't reach there, dang it.

When did you last look at WiFi Routers and wireless cards for computers? They've gotten better over the years, both faster and increased range. I switched to a top-rated ASUS unit several years ago, and it was a significant improvement over a ten year old unit. I also found a nice ASUS client WiFi that plugged into a USB port of an old laptop.

73, Jim K9YC

Is is practical to relocate the internet modem to a more central location?

73, Jim K9YC