[RFI] LED Lights

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] LED Lights
From: Phil Snyder <n9lah@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2015 18:28:10 -0500
Guess I missed the address on this reply to Jim. I thought it went to the reflector, so here it is so folks can follow along for my "ride"

Phil
N9LAH

Thanks Jim. There is a "driver" for each light. He has 8 lights total across the front of his house.

I guess I need some education here. the leads form the "driver" to the light are pretty short. Are you talking about putting the ferrite choke between the light an the driver or would it be on the lead going to the driver. I guess the question is what is actually radiating. Am I right to assume that he driver might actually be just a small switching ps?

Phil
N9LAH