Re: [RFI] Tracing wires.

To: Rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Tracing wires.
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@ka1j.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 01:07:17 -0500
That's pretty much what I'd like to find. With that, I could trace
the wires to everything I need to.

One bugger is a fan in the attic, it doesn't work any more but I have
no idea it that's because it is damaged or because there is a remote
switch to turn it on/off. Can't see the wiring because of that damned
paper mache insulation covering everything 1' deep in paper fiber.

Gary
KA1J