Re: [RFI] cops zero in on noisy grow light ballasts

To: "'Roger (K8RI)'" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com>, "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] cops zero in on noisy grow light ballasts
From: "EDWARDS, EDDIE J" <eedwards@oppd.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 20:42:41 +0000
Roger,

I've read that in "legal grow" states if the local sheriff knows that there are
any guns at all on the same site as the pot grow, they are calling in the
federal ATF for a raid of both guns and pot at the federal level.  But others
who have no guns on site during a sheriff's visit are being left alone.

So at least hams have that going for them when searching for RFI.  Although
this might be abused in areas where the sheriff is just anti-gun.

73, de ed -K0iL