Re: [RFI] treadmill noise

To: David Robbins <k1ttt@arrl.net>, rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] treadmill noise
From: Doug Powell <dougp01@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 11:45:38 -0700
David

This is a ‎very low frequency for an EMI filter, most of those are useful down
to the low 100s of kHz. You may have to look into some sort of a low pass line
filter, or look into making one of your own. Sometimes a lot of that noise can
be removed with an isolation transformer and snubber network on the side of the
transformer that has the appliance.

Best of luck, Doug