Re: [RFI] treadmill noise

To: "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] treadmill noise
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 16:15:17 -0800
Thanks, Lionel. The key to making a filter like the Delta or Corcom is to mount it so that the chassis of the filter bonds to the chassis of the noise source. It sounds like that's what you did.

Question: You said "common mode line chokes" -- exactly what were those chokes, and what frequency were you trying to kill? What core material, how many turns through each core?

73, Jim K9YC