Re: [RFI] RFI via Florescent Lights

To: KD7JYK DM09 <kd7jyk@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI via Florescent Lights
From: mstangelo@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 18:31:09 +0000 (UTC)
Our town fortunately started taking electronics years ago. They were surprised
how fast the container filled up with TV sets and desktop computers.

You cannot remove computers since people were hacking into the hard drives.

I used to see radios, CB's scanners. I asked about them and apparently the town
emergency services takes that stuff.

Once something is in the container you cannot remove it. People place working
equipment, such as audio equipment, in front of the container. If there are no
takers in goes into the container at the end of the day.

Besides CRT televisions I and starting to see printers and plasma sets these
days.

Mike N2MS