Re: [RFI] 15 M noise

To: "w9re@comcast.net" <w9re@comcast.net>, "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] 15 M noise
From: "EDWARDS, EDDIE J" <eedwards@oppd.com>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 23:45:34 +0000
If you want any chance of cooperation from homeowner, stop the utility from
contacting them.  If it's not their equipment, the homeowner might take legal
action against them for privacy violation.

You should approach them with your concern.   Don't threaten to call FCC until
there's no cooperation.  Don't mention the utility.  Just safety concerns from
arching.

73, de ed - K0iL