Re: [RFI] ADSL2+ modem crashing solved using power line filter and choke

To: "jim@audiosystemsgroup.com" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] ADSL2+ modem crashing solved using power line filter and choke
From: Don Kirk <wd8dsb@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 16:26:47 -0400
Hi Jim,

Bad news for me.  If I transmit long enough, and on enough frequencies
between 1.800 and 1.835 Mhz I can get the ADSL2 modem to lock up.  I even
added 14 turn chokes on the incoming data line, and out going phone line on
the modem.  Each device I added helped, but not totally bullet proof, and I
am now out of bullets.

Don