Re: [RFI] Florescent TUBE style, LED replacements

To: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Florescent TUBE style, LED replacements
From: Mike Schwendeman <mike@s3com.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 14:18:36 -0500
Well, very good, then! (I like NOT needing to take the six fixtures down!) I do not have a Home Depot close by, just Menard's. I will look at Amazon, eBay, also. But first, I must find better information on exactly what my existing lamps are; -You had mentioned T8, a standard lamp that I am unfamiliar with. -Which is likely NOT a 4-foot lamp size...
Thank you so very much, Kim!   -Mike-  K0JTA