[RFI] Wiring practices to minimize emissions

To: "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Wiring practices to minimize emissions
From: nm8rmedic via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 11:55:48 -0400
There are a couple participants on this board who have direct experience with
industrial wiring practices that minimize radiated EMI emissions.

I am a city manager and have the opportunity to discuss with a major
manufacturer the wiring design of a large sewage lift station they are building
for us, to minimize EMI emissions.

They tell me that while the individual components meet Part 15 and Part 18,
they have never tested the package as a whole.

I would appreciate some input from the group on talking points.  This could
also be the chance to influence wiring design for many of this manufacturer's
lift station packages.

Scott
NM8R

and want to maximize the opportunity when I speak with the engineers.

What