Re: [RFI] Overnight interference

To: "'Ron Hunsicker'" <ronhunsi@ptd.net>, <RFI@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Overnight interference
From: "Dan Violette" <danki6x@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2016 14:35:46 -0700
And I had a neighbor (took 3 months to connect the two) with LED lights in
the windows/eves with 3 timers on at night (off around 11p-12a).  Finally
connected one window to my S9 on 40M noise (and less elsewhere or nothing on
some bands).  Talked to him, he gave to me to check.  I verified problem and
ARRL said they would be interested in it (I think it might have been a
laptop PS he was using on the lights).  He gave it to me and I sent to ARRL
when I told him everything.  Problem gone.

Dan KI6X