Re: [RFI] Flourescent lighting

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Flourescent lighting
From: "David Robbins" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2016 18:00:55 +0000
One thing that may help motivate them is to point out that a ballast that
has started making radio noise is probably failing and may melt down
completely at some point.  It may also be good to suggest upgrading the bad
ones to LEDs to save energy in the process.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net
AR-Cluster node: 145.69MHz or telnet://k1ttt.net:7373