Re: [RFI] Switching Power Supply test Video

To: "Rfi@contesting.com List" <RFI@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Switching Power Supply test Video
From: Michael Coslo <mcoslo@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 11:14:54 -0400
The antenna is a 96 foot doublet, fed with ladder line. It’s about 55 feet
above ground, so about  52 feet directly above the Alinco.

I also have a club switch mode supply, the MFJ4225 that I will make a test on
soon. It won’t be as easy to check out, because the switching frequency isn’t
adjustable. I might try showing it under different loads to watch where it
shows up.

-73 de Mike N3LI -