Re: [RFI] Regular birdies

To: RFI@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Regular birdies
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@ka1j.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2016 21:34:59 -0400
Jim,

This will be a bugger I think. If... its
coming from the airport, they likely won't
let me go snooping around, not with
today's tightened security. I'll have to
take the back-up K3 out and see what I can
find but DFing these relatively faint sigs
on 80 & 160 will be a bugger.

Be easier if they showed up on all the
other bands, a DFing antenna would sure
help.

I see your interference and this does have
a whistling/wavering sound to them, they
don't drift but sometimes it almost sounds
like they're heterodyning.

What was it you found to be the source?

73,

Gary