Re: [RFI] A note from Sangean about switching power supplies

To: "'Adrian Flynn'" <adrianjamesflynn@gmail.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] A note from Sangean about switching power supplies
From: Joe <w7rkn.7@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2017 09:03:23 -0800
I suspect this was sent to me personally when it was meant to be a response to
the RFI group!  So, I will forward your response along in its entirety!

Response:

Ham

Got 3 of them in use and the newest is over 6 years old.  I have 2  new in
boxes on the shelf (Won them at Conventions and club meetings, etc.!)  They are
on and in use 20 hours a day, every day of the week, ‘cept when we are on
vacation.

No problems with any of them.  (Knocking on wood!  HEH!!)

Joe – W7RKN