[RFI] Any info on inverter or linear compressor refrigerators?

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Any info on inverter or linear compressor refrigerators?
From: "Ed-K0iL" <eddieedwards@centurylink.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2017 19:21:08 -0600
I searched the RFI reflector about LG brand inverter compressor
refrigerator's RFI issues, but haven't found any comments on Linear Inverter
or Smart Inverter refrigerators in the RFI archives nor many negative
comments on LG.  I have LG washer and dryer units that both seem very RF
quiet even on my ground mount vertical close to the house/shack.  The washer
is an LG WaveForce with Inverter Direct Drive motor and it's been very RF
quiet.

But now we'll be shopping for a new refrigerator soon so looking around for
RFI info on LG's "Inverter Linear" (LC) or the "Smart Inverter" (IC)
features.  Seems this is all that is available from LG today.

The model we're currently looking at is Model: LTCS24223(W or D color).
https://www.nfm.com/DetailsPage.aspx?productid=41210014

The display is electronic, but not digital.  That should be a good sign I
hope.

Does anyone on the list have a similar LG refrigerator with an inverter
compressor?

Appreciate any info about our LG inverter or linear compressor
refrigerators.  Thanks!

73,
 de ed -K0iL
Ed Edwards