Re: [RFI] Any info on inverter or linear compressor refrigerators?

To: "Kenneth G. Gordon" <kgordon2006@frontier.com>, "RFI@contesting.com" <RFI@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Any info on inverter or linear compressor refrigerators?
From: JW via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 15:32:31 +0000 (UTC)
Minor correction:

The new ham band at 630 meters is slated to be 472 to 479 kHz.

I am presently a Part 5 experimental licensee (WH2XQC) for this band.

At the time the new 630m band opens, an allocation for 135.7 to 137.8
kHz (2,200 meters) is also quite likely to be part of the FCC's rule making, as
comments and feedback have also been received on this proposal as well.

de Jim WB5WPA