[RFI] RFI to GFCI Outlet

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] RFI to GFCI Outlet
From: "John Brodie" <brodiejb@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 16:49:55 -0800
I had the GFI issue as described several years ago after installing a heated
floor in a bathroom, but could not find a cure through RF bypasses, chokes
etc..  The dealer (NuHeat) seemed to know nothing about RFI.  I ended up
dealing directly with Honeywell who understood the problem and sent me a
replacement unit.  The first replacement also failed but the second
replacement has worked well for several years with no RFI problems.  I now
have two of these in the house.  Ask for a Honeywell "Harmony" model.

John Brodie VA7XB