Re: [RFI] FCC issues a Notice of Violation to Solar City for RFI Intefer

To: "'Jim Stahl'" <jimk8mr@aol.com>, "'RFI@contesting.com'" <RFI@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] FCC issues a Notice of Violation to Solar City for RFI Inteferance
From: "EDWARDS, EDDIE J" <eedwards@oppd.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 20:43:21 +0000
This is supposed to be an RFI reflector, not a politics reflector.  Right?

The reality is, we suddenly have FCC action possibly for the first time on this
issue.  That doesn't really fit your narrative.  Perhaps they avoided this
before this year for some other reason?  Like they did with BPL for years.

Some folks can find darkness even in the solar light of day.  Sheesh!

73, de ed -K0iL