Re: [RFI] Daisy chain vs Common Ground in Shack

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com, rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Daisy chain vs Common Ground in Shack
From: Sean Waite <waisean@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2017 01:22:16 +0000
Jim,

Thanks for the reply. I bought a copy of the book on Kindle and have
started reading it.

The mixup on the coax braid was you talking of stripping it. I thought you
meant strip it from pieces in use, not strip it and use the braid as the
ground bonding. Thanks for the clarification, I just had misread.

73,
Sean