Re: [RFI] What I want for Christmas with regards to RFI

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] What I want for Christmas with regards to RFI
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 10:34:31 -0700
Thanks for the link, Martin. I was not aware of this one. But I have not been able to find specs. Can you help with that?

BTW -- thanks for your excellent ham radio pages. I've built and installed a pair of VE3DO loops for 160M, aimed to EU, my most difficult direction from here in W6. I'm using them with a DX Eng NCC-1 to shift the beam around a bit, and also to tweak the resulting nulls to kill noise. :) I find this a very nice supplement to my Beverages.

73, Jim K9YC