Re: [RFI] RFI In My Shack

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI In My Shack
From: "Dave Cole (NK7Z)" <dave@nk7z.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2017 10:31:54 -0800
How long is the networking cable, and what frequency did this happen on?

73s and thanks,
Dave
NK7Z
http://www.nk7z.net

On 12/02/2017 10:30 AM, Joe wrote:
I think I forgot to mention...I have **no** audio issues with the L7, only
the Henry.  Go figger!

OH, and I have very little (read: next to none!) RF in the shack.  That is
what is puzzling me!  How in the heck is the RF getting into my network and
only affecting the printer?

Joe - W7RKN