Re: [RFI] Dishwasher

To: dalej <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Dishwasher
From: Dennis Monticelli <dennis.monticelli@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2018 15:29:12 -0800
Two basic reasons:

1)  Extra features are cheaper to implement in a microcontroller (uC).
Features help prop up price in the low margin appliance business.

2)  Younger buyers expect digital controls and displays.  The older
technology is just not appealing.  It's so "yesterday."

Guess that means we're all "yesterday" too  :-)

Dennis AE6C