Re: [RFI] Dishwasher

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Dishwasher
From: "Dave Cole (NK7Z)" <dave@nk7z.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2018 18:09:19 -0800
I can't imagine building anything without a computer of some sort in it... I am making a 10 minute timer out of an Raspberry Pi Zero... It is simply faster, and cheaper to build it out of a computer than loose parts anymore... The case, and switches cost more than the zero...

73s and thanks,
Dave
NK7Z
http://www.nk7z.net