[RFI] Lighting grow cycle of Pot...

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] Lighting grow cycle of Pot...
From: "Dave Cole (NK7Z)" <dave@nk7z.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 06:11:14 -0800
Hello,

Can someone refresh my memory here... I believe there is a cycle of light timing pot growers use on something like a 12 or 13 weeks period where they go from 18 hours of light to 12 hours of light... Does someone know what this cycle is, and why?

I ask because my RFI has taken a turn for the worse, 12 weeks after it started...

Yesterday, it changed from a 12:45 AM start time and a 6:45 PM end time, to a 6:45 PM to 12:45 PM the next day end time. This followed a few days of no RFI. I suspect harvest time is upon the grower causing RFI, and I want to avoid handing him his "Welcome" packet during harvest as there will probably be lots of people there...

--
73s and thanks,
Dave