Re: [RFI] Wholesale installation of free solar panels in MI?

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Wholesale installation of free solar panels in MI?
From: Gary Smith <wa6fgi@steeltrails.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2018 11:08:13 -0800
Ask them if they offer a one for one buy back on the power your panels generate but you don't use.

Case in point Solar City as a big player in Nevada till the state killed the one for one plan.

This resulted in Solar City (Elon Musk & Co.) leaving the state lock, stock and barrel.

This was public info out here in the not so golden state a few months back.

Gary...wa6fgi