Re: [RFI] FCC Compliance and Enforcement

To: rfi@contesting.com, "w6rgs@cox.net" <w6rgs@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] FCC Compliance and Enforcement
From: Tom WA9WSJ via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2018 04:24:15 +0000 (UTC)
 Mine was easy too. I worked all neighbors with a Heathkit Seneca on 6 meters
:) Still have yet.
Got a couple of awards from the FCC office in Chicago! No citations just
inquiries. I was 17, scared me until I learned how to deal with them.
Tom WA9WSJ

    On Sunday, July 8, 2018, 8:52:08 PM MDT, w6rgs@cox.net <w6rgs@cox.net>