Re: [RFI] HomePlug OK?

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] HomePlug OK?
From: donovanf@starpower.net
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2018 21:05:38 -0400 (EDT)
My Verizon FioS Quantum Gateway doesn't provide reliable wifi
coverage throughout my home and adjacent outdoor living spaces.
A wifi range extender completely solved my problem without resorting
to potential RFI issues (both radiated RFI and susceptibility to RFI)
associated with power-line networking technologies.

73
Frank
W3LPL