Re: [RFI] HomePlug OK?

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] HomePlug OK?
From: GaryK9GS <garyk9gs@wi.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2018 20:31:22 -0500

I have a TP Link range extender and it works really well.  Wireless router is
in the basement, roughly the center of the house.  The range extender is
upstairs on the main level of the house.  I have strong wi-fi every where in
the house and probably for at least a 75 foot radius around the house.  It's a
pretty big house.
Incidentally,  the wireless router is the one supplied by Spectrum.  Typically
5-7 devices connected.

73,
Gary K9GS
-------- Original message --------From: donovanf@starpower.net Date: 9/1/18
8:05 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: rfi@contesting.com Subject: Re: [RFI] HomePlug OK?
My Verizon FioS Quantum Gateway doesn't provide reliable wifi
coverage throughout my home and adjacent outdoor living spaces.
A wifi range extender completely solved my problem without resorting
to potential RFI issues (both radiated RFI and susceptibility to RFI)
associated with power-line networking technologies.

73
Frank
W3LPL