Re: [RFI] Solar Panel RFI in Kings Park, NY - Update

To: "'Tony'" <dxdx@optonline.net>, <rfi@contesting.com>, <qrz@nk7z.net>, "'Tony Brock-Fisher'" <barockteer@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Solar Panel RFI in Kings Park, NY - Update
From: "Randy Standke" <r55stan@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2018 09:01:48 -0700
Hi,
Do any of you know of other solar power systems that produce the characteristic
SolarEdge RFI you hear tuning in USB mode to 14.198, 21.198, 21.398, etc?  I
ask because there have been addresses with these signals that SolarEdge says is
not theirs.  It is possible that some addresses are missing from SolarEdge's
data base if the owner or installer did not register these systems.  I hope
this is the case.  Our work will be harder if other solar equipment brands have
started building high RFI equipment and the characteristics are identical to
SolarEdge.

Randy, KQ6RS