Re: [RFI] Non-switching wall warts availability?

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Non-switching wall warts availability?
From: Jeff Blaine <KeepWalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 13:33:46 -0600
A local uses the Jameco "regulated linear supply" which you can get off their web site.  No problems that I have heard of.

73/jeff/ac0c
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie
www.ac0c.com

On 26-Nov-18 1:21 PM, Sandro D'Onofrio wrote:
How does one know that a brand is a “rebrandedChinese” brand?
(I am learning a lot in this group, both electronically and not)

Ciao
Sandro, i7ALE