Re: [RFI] Non-switching wall warts availability?

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Non-switching wall warts availability?
From: Michael Coslo <mcoslo@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 21:32:45 -0500
To be completely accurate, well designed Switching power supplies are not
terribly noisy. I have several including a DM-330V, that are very quiet.

I also have Wall Wart supplies that are quiet as well. And having a Flex Radio,
I can see noise very well.

Note, I have an HP printer Power supply that I have to disconnect the supply
from the wall in order to operate.

- Michael Coslo -
Frequency Coordinator, Beaver Stadium
814-404-3991