[RFI] Non-switching wall warts availability?

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] Non-switching wall warts availability?
From: Kimo Chun <kimochun@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 19:01:28 -1000
As has been posted by another about Jameco.

I looked for these a few years ago when I got our multi-multi contest
station KH6J, at KH6YY, set up with a number of Micro Ham  Microkeyer IIs.
I found that good old Jameco Electronics a long time online (and before,
mail order) supplier of parts and more had them. 1-800-831-4242
www.jameco.com (I have no relationship with them other than as a customer).

They sell the ReliaPro line of AC-to-DC Linear Wall Adapter power supplies.
The first two are the most commonly used size and what I purchased. BTW, I
was told that the 500mA is large enough for all the MicroHam products but
their Station Master (if I recall correctly) where he (W4TV) believed the
1000mA unit is required.  I purchased more than a dozen over the years.
Great product.

>From my  September 2015 catalog:
P/N 162996 12V regulated at 500 mA  2.1mm x 5.5mm Center positive.
P/N 170245  12V regulated at 1000 mA 2.1mm x 5.5mm Center positive.
P/N 1953663  12V regulated at 1000 mA 2.5mm x 5.5mm Center positive.

Kimo Chun, KH7U
KH6J Ko'olau Amateur Radio Club

Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 16:49:26 +0000
From: Andy KU7T <ku7t@ku7t.org>
To: "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>

Hi,

I walked around my house with an AM radio and am not pleased. I would like
to replace all switching power supplies with the non-switching kind,
everywhere in my house.

I found this 5V one:
https://www.amazon.com/IBERLS-Regulated-Transformer-Controller-Nextbook/dp/B0745BZV6T/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1543249886&sr=8-4&keywords=power+supply+5v

It states ?regulated? and not ?switching?. Also, I can see a transformer on
one of the pictures.

I am looking for a 12 V one. Anyone have recommendations?

Thanks,
Andy
KU7T